8 abr 2012

Sumo- Regtest

Play i some music
i hope i don't come on too strong.
You can't refuse it,
but you know you might be wrong.
U could call it reggae,
U couldn't call i t rockanroll.
C'mon, get ready,
'cos there's a big ball going to roll!
U'd better get up brother, up brother, 
up brother yeah! 
Don't u go too far! 
'cos then you'll come down brother, 
down brother, down brother, down yeah! 
like a shooting star. 
I had a dream oh yeah, in 1973;
I dream a spaceship, come down to deliver me.
Well, it was big and white
and it had come a long long way.
A black star liner? 
U know, i could not say.
But it took me up brother, up brother,
up brother, up brother, yeah!
U know, it took me far! 
Then it brought me down brother, down brother,
down brother, down brother, down yeah! 
like a shooting star.












{Una de las muchas canciones que me levantan el ánimo}

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario